click to view some of Ian Kramar's photos, click the number to comment on a post, and thanks for dropping in.

.....n.o. l e v i t y - universally apposite




096. Following through


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



St. Claude unfinished business

St. Claude has been refinished beautifully from Elysian Fields to Poland, but the intersections have been left 'raw.' I have seen no sign of work this week, other than crews removing the cones. The work was problematic while it was underway. The cones were placed along the center line, with no indication which lane was under construction until you came face to face with a monstrous piece of equipment. I also enjoyed rolling through fresh blacktop and having my tires toss it up onto the body of my vehicle, but I weathered the job... I just hope I don't have to endure hitting the four inch drop four times for every parallel crossing. We're getting answers on what the city has planned for its unfinished business.


0 Responses to “096. Following through”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

  • A Conscious Tune
  • seminal minimalist
  • lomohome
  • flickr
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called xpro. Make your own badge here.

    Levees for New Orleans

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

    Click for New Orleans, Louisiana Forecast Click for New Orleans, Louisiana Forecast

    sandstep. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr


ATOM 0.3