click to view some of Ian Kramar's photos, click the number to comment on a post, and thanks for dropping in.

.....n.o. l e v i t y - universally apposite




027. Lane Says


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was going to call this post "So Fucking Spoiled" in order to link to another well-written post across the way. I'm spoiled because I just paid five bucks for Stanton Moore and Robert Walters. It gets better.

Enter Lane.

Lane is a stunning and fair, straight-haired blonde. I'm sitting at the bar and I feel a poke in my side. Lane's blue eyes proclaim, no, she actually vocalized, "you're the most precious thing, and I just had to say it. I've been looking at you all night and you're the cutest thing I've ever seen." It was a random moment. She asked my name, her favorite brother is named Ian. She loves the name. I laughed, but didn't say much of anything. We went back to sitting at the bar, her going back to her spot a couple of barstools away.

I start talking to Lane's friend John, from Houma, but recently back in NOLA from Jamaica. We're shootin the shit for a while when Lane comes back from dancing, teasing me by asking John, quite loudly, if he was talking to this beautiful man.

Lane moves in and we start talking. She's from Mandeville, but stayed someplace in Alexandria, nearish to where I'm from, but we both know Lafayette... my Aunt lived there, my friend Jason went to school there and Lane went to USL, so we talked about how cool Lafayette is, with Downtown Alive, and Festival International, which we both love. Lane then realizes her friends are leaving, she tells me where John lives, over a bar on Rampart, which he'd already told me, and repeated that I'm the most beautiful... saying surely I had a girlfriend... nope, I reply.

We kiss on the cheek and she says she's going to find me, then says, or commands, "give me a kiss," and plants a nice smacker right where it matters. Lane repeats, "I'm gonna find you," and I retort, "you better," as she kisses me on the hand and takes off.

Mmmm hmmm.

I'd like to see more of Lane, but who knows. I just flirted, I didn't ask for numbers I couldn't write down. I probably should have followed them to the bar over John's house, but we'll see. The 'hard to get' thing is working for me so far.

And I didn't make any of it up, if anything its been cleaned up a bit. Really.


0 Responses to “027. Lane Says”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

  • A Conscious Tune
  • seminal minimalist
  • lomohome
  • flickr
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called xpro. Make your own badge here.

    Levees for New Orleans

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

    Click for New Orleans, Louisiana Forecast Click for New Orleans, Louisiana Forecast

    sandstep. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr


ATOM 0.3